Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 102

Thread: ROSIE O'DONNELL

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ROSIE O'DONNELL

    Frequently to me is happening not once, but several times (which it has). Try telling those who were inside these clinics that it was infrequent. Oh, that's right-we can't. I do not condone any violence in the name of religion. I firmly believe that warlike Muslims will get theirs in the end as well.

    As for my disdain for Christianity: Actually I have a disdain for anybody that thinks their religion is the only one that matters. This includes the extreme, be it Christians, Muslims, whatever. I am open-minded enough to have respect for other people's religions. Try not to assume as you do not know me. I am indeed a Christian (if I had to say I was a religion), and being such, I believe in what that book says when it says all men were created equal.
    As for your little twilight deal: I really feel sorry for you if you don't think that with the media in our country that poiltics doesn't play a role in what we see. Spend alot of time around vets and ask them what they think. You'll always hear the words "it sure as hell wasn't like what they showed you all on the news" [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/007.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ROSIE O'DONNELL

    "Yep-that's how I choose to learn in this world-by experience (not by what you see on a politically controlled TV screen-we all know we only see what they want us to see) or a history book which was written from only one side (ask the Native Americans)."

    Later you posted: "As for your little twilight deal: I really feel sorry for you if you don't think that with the media in our country that poiltics doesn't play a role in what we see."

    LOL @ the soft sell backpedal [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

    Although it is sometimes necessary to see past the agenda of the writer or the media outlook from which a news item or historical view is delivered only a complete fool would totally disregard all sources of information other than their own VERY isolated experiences. I say that not to insult you but to point out the absolute absurdity of the statement.

    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_ut1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ROSIE O'DONNELL

    [ QUOTE ]
    Have to correct you on that one amigo.
    Radical Christians bomb abortion clinics quite frequently. They may not always strap em on, but the end result is the same violence that they condemn others for. Another example that radicals do not represent EVERY person of a religion.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Frequently??? I don't recall hearing about more than a half dozen in my lifetime. On the other hand, Muslim suicide bombings happen nearly every day somewhere. If a "Christian" takes a life in the name of Christ, they can no longer call themselves Christians, as they completely miss the mark of the calling for Christians. No where did Jesus tell us to kill in His name. A woman caught in the very act of adultery, the penalty of which was death by stoning, was brought to Him so that He might pass sentence. He taught us in one short sentence what we need to be about in our own personal lives. "He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her."
    People who take lives in the name of Christianity are no more Christians than atheists are.
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •